Activate on select tablets
Get it on these devices (will be available on others in the future):
- iPad with Retina Display
- iPad mini
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Sprint Optik 2
- HTC EVO View 4G™
- ZTE Optik™
How to get it
Ready to try it out? As long as your tablet hasn't been activated with a monthly plan, you can follow the steps below to start surfing on your terms:
- Turn on your tablet. When it tries to activate, via the Hands Free Activation screen, press the Activate button that appears.
- This will launch Sprint Self-Service, Once there, look under the Activate My Device section and press the Click here to activate link. link.
- Select the New Customer radio button under Activate My Device.
- Select the No commitment radio button under Activate My Device.
- On the next screen, select the pass type you want, enter your payment info and agree to the purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- If you cancel this process at any time on the initial setup of your device, no worries. Simply launch Sprint Self-Service and start back at step 2 above.
- If you made a previous day/week/month purchase, that's fine too. Just launch your browser and start back at step 3 above to make another purchase.